The Basic First Aid Course is designed for member of the public with the skills in rendering first aid treatment to common injuries and accidents which occurs at home.
- Principles and Practice of First Aid
- Introduction to Emergency Action Plan
- Introduction and Management of Trauma Emergencies (Heart Attack, Bleeding , Wound Management and Shock)
- Introduction and Management to Medical Emergencies (Diabetic Coma, Asthma Attacks, Fever and Vomiting)
- Cardio – Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
1 Day X 8 Hrs (9am to 6pm)
At the end of the Course, Participants are required to undergo a theory and practical test. Upon completion, a certificate, valid for two (2) years, will be issued to the Participants.
For all lay rescuers and any member of the public who are interested in acquiring the First Aid Skills.
$80.00 per participant