The Advanced First Aid Course is designed for First Aiders to upgrade their skills and be able to manage and preserve the life of the casualty before the arrival of the ambulance.
- Principle and Practice of First Aid
- Introduction to Emergency Action Plan
- Disaster Work Flow
- Introduction to Disaster Management
- Management of Mass Casualty
- Monitoring of Casualty Vital Signs (i.e Pulse, Respiration, Blood Pressure)
- Introduction and Management of Respiratory Emergency
- Introduction and Management of Cardiovascular Emergency
- Wound Management and arrest of Haemorrhage
- Assisting in Venous Access
- Introduction and Management of Neurological Emergency with the use of Spinal Board
- Introduction and Management of Sport Injury and Soft Tissue Injury (Fractures)
- Introduction and Management of Environmental Emergency
- Performing Quality Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) with the use of Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
3 Days X 8 Hours
At the end of the Course, Participants are required to undergo a theory and practical test. Upon completion, a certificate, valid for two (2) years, will be issued to the Participants.
Valid Standard First Aid Certificate.
$500.00 per participant