Interested in joining the SMCT team?
Medical Clinicians/ Medical Officers
- Must have graduated from Faculty of Medicine, NUS or have graduated from Medical schools listed under Medical Registration Act (MRA).
- Must be granted medical registration by the Singapore Medical Council (SMC).
- Must have completed houseman training.
- Must posses a valid practicing certificate as a Registered Nurse from Singapore Nursing Board (SNB).
- Must have graduated from either Nan yang Polytechnic or Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
- Posses a valid Basic cardio Life Support and AED Certificate accredited from National Resuscitation Council (NRC).
- At least 1 year of working experience in the Emergency Department (ED) for applicants who are interested in Medical Standby.
- Must possess a valid practicing from Singapore Armed Forces or ITE (Higher Nitec in Paramedic).
- At least Paramedic Level 3.
- Must posses a valid Basic Cardio Life Support and AED Certificate accredited with Singapore National Resuscitation Council (NRC).
- Must be able to attend for in-house training every 6 months.
Emergency First Responder
- Must posses either of the following practicing certificate:
- Standard First Aid
- Advanced First Aid
- Basic Cardio Life Support (BCLS)
- CPR + AED
- Heart saver CPR
- Applicant must be able to attend in house training every 3 months.
For interested applicants, please kindly send your resume together with your valid practicing certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.